Friday, 13 March 2009

Friday the 13th

As promised here is the finished painting. Quite pleased with it and might do a larger version. I think the scale of the canvas made it more time consuming than it really should have been. Oh well, you live and learn. I decided against leaving the bare canvas and wash square in the background because it looked shit. For real homies.

I'm going to crack on with something else today. Not sure what yet but, naturally, it will be really, really smashing.

I've put the dog painting on hold for the minute. I feel that if I'm going to paint my pet it really has to wee against the metaphorical lamp-post of what the "Dog Portraitists" are doing. I wouldn't want to look daft now would I?
...Or snobby and elitist. One out of three is nae bad, Ken?

Anyhoo I'm going to watch the new Friday the 13th movie.
I'm cacking it already.

Cack-cack

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart