Monday, 9 March 2009

"Jeff Wode is feeling better and is now prepared to step back into society and start tossing his orb about."


No post yesterday! Shame on me. Couldn't be helped, I was away cleansing my soul and purifying my heart. Jesus! I AM turning into a hippy.

Anyhoo back to business. I haven't had chance to get a great deal done over the past few days so I have posted a few minor stages of the work in progress. At least it's something. Will finish it off tomorrow.

I will be starting a large commission in the next week which I'm quite looking forward to. It's another Aberdeen based customer. I have always been well received up there for some reason. Maybe they have a finely tuned taste in art and have recognised my genius? The painting will most likely be a back view of a seated figure quite similar to my painting Chorus. Should be fun. Will keep you posted.

Like Catnip for Aberdonians! That's me!

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart