Sunday, 22 March 2009

"Stripe a light guv'ner"


So, as I mentioned a few posts ago, the inclusion of the lesser spotted striped sock in my latest body of work has garnered a small fan club. There has been quite a bit of interest in translating the stripey sock vibe into portraity type things. Not sure why. Maybe it's the dancer/performer feel I gave the painting. whatever, I'm pretty pleased. I have had a few people contact me with quite specific commission proposals. All is well in Lisle town.

Today I will be finishing off any small incidental pieces and preparing for tomorrows Assault on Precinct 15 (Coburg Street that is). I have a pretty full six months ahead of me and it starts Monday. I need to work my posterior off if I want to see any of the sunshine that is approaching. Looking forward to this summer once I get the dog back from Aberdeen.
Will probably post again this evening with the finished Heid of Charlie McCulloch.


Casting the miserable aside!
The Lisle

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart