Friday, 3 April 2009

Misty and cold



Firstly, Here are a few details on the new postcard charity thing. The Rock Trust works with homeless and disadvantaged young people across the Lothian's. I would like to do more work with this type of charity as it has the potential to dramatically change the paths of young people. It kind of ties in with the work I will be doing as a trustee of The Thomas Wharton Trust in Yorkshire too. Last year they had work donated by the iconic Quentin Blake and the amazingly talented David Shrigley!
Email Becky Duff
Fundraising And PR Assistant
T: 0131 524 9874
E: becky.duff@rocktrust.org

Get on it Mr Heighton!

I was tutoring yesterday morning and I am very pleased with what is happening there. See image with scarf. I can't wait to see what he brings in next.


Yesterday was the most beautiful day Scotland has ever seen! I went for a little picnic lunch with my pal Hopey. It was tremendous. Today, however, the weather is very disappointing!

Here's a terrible photo of the commission. It's coming along well.

Peas oot

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart