Thursday, 16 April 2009

No no no


I have finally finished the Wee Puffin painting. I suspect that this is not out of my system yet. Watch this space.

Had a phone call today from a dear old friend who works for the New Beginnings Drug Rehab in Doncaster. They are starting a new campaign and I have been asked to do a bit of graphic design for their promotional material. Again it's something different and will be good

I will be starting a new painting today and will probably finish this post later .............................................................................................................................................................

Ok! Just back from El Studio Diablo and I have had a tremendously productive day. After finishing the Puffin, I went into a veritably shamanistic painting trance. As a result, I have prepared a reasonably sized underpainting that can be started tomorrow. See above image. It's a reworking of a painting that was in my latest London show. I don't usually go back to an image. However, I feel that this one needs further exploration. Watch me now!

This evening I will be looking for another image of something black and white. I have another wee square canvas left and i'm getting into painting black and white creatures. Puffin, Bull Terrier and ????? Panda? Magpie? Polar bear with a leaky fountain pen?

I have not done anything with the images I took of the model on friday yet. I'm just waiting for my brain to do a bit of subconcious processing. I'm telling you! It's up to all sorts when i'm asleep.

Peas Oot!

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart