Monday, 11 May 2009

Busy Bee



As you have probably noticed, I have not got a lot done of late. The main reason for this is that I have got a bloody kidney stone. WHAT NEXT! Perhaps I should take up permanent residence at Edinburgh infirmary?

Kidney stones aside, Here is the progress of the Icarus painting. The figure is coming along nicely but balancing the illustrative nature of the wing diagram is posing a few problems. I have decided to have the wing as a white line drawing against a red-brown background. I'm not entirely sure that this will work but I guess I will try it anyway. I'm quite enjoying this painting. Which is nice.

The work load is back to normal and I have 10 paintings to produce for a couple of busy galleries.

I had a call about a rather interesting commission on Saturday. Sounds challenging. I will post more on this as things progress.

The meeting with the Thomas Wharton community college went well. I am now on the board of trustees and will be involved in helping to steer the college in a more positive direction. Tres exciting!

That's all. I'm awesome, thanks for asking

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart