Monday, 15 June 2009

The Royal visit


I have had a very pleasant weekend; a perfect balance of work and play.

En route from Berlin to New york, the marvelous Patsy McArthur deigned to spend a few days at Lisle Towers. I have always been a big fan of her work and it was insightful to gain a fresh perspective on the role of the mid-career figurative artist. It was, however, slightly painful to be personally deconstructed by her overactive brain.

The notion of a collaborative effort was briefly discussed and I am keen to pursue this. Partnerships between painters are not common and I think something interesting could come of it.

Visit her website in my Talent links!

I am very sure that she will curse me for this photo.

I tied up all the loose ends at the studio on Sunday and plan to start a new masterpiece this afternoon. I may post again this evening.

I'm Chirpy thanks for asking.

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart