Thursday, 12 November 2009

Avast! Hammer time, Me Hearties!


El studio Diablo was reassuringly cold today; a sure sign that I will not be hell-bound anytime soon. I am the consummate sinner.

I have painted a significant portion of the reverse drapery scenario today. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORing. I did expect there to be repetition in the execution of this piece, yet I underestimated just how labour intensive and laborious these repetitions would prove to be. Looking good though. Fragmental sentences being another sin!

No photos of the Painting as that would be Boooooooooooooring.

Keep in mind the open studios at http://coburghousestudios.blogspot.com/ Click it it's a link. Lots of Jewellery for the Gals and Paintings for the Guys. The blogspot explains it better than my shambling rantings. Go seee!

Off to paint some dogs
Peas oot
Dylan

Post script

The image here is a portrait of a close friend of mine. If YOU would like the loved one in your life immortalised in paint please get in touch.


No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart