Thursday, 18 February 2010

I am not sure it will have been noticed, but my posting here has been sporadic. I have been without an internet connection and thus unable to adequately relay my progress.

Here it goes.

I have, uncharacteristically, begun work on the Mcarthur/Lisle show planned for July at UnionGallery in Edinburgh. A few of the main paintings have been sketched in and are here, in varying stages of completion, for your perusal.






I have received a second request to participate in the Action for Kids Charity Postcard auction. I will send them a wee sketch.

Commission work is piling up.

My Amazing student Alistair is progressing at an alarming rate. His works in progress are potentially breathtaking. Here's one painting that is part of a triptych. I think he is still tinkering with this image.

I have just spent an entertaining evening in Dundee with fellow figurative painter John Vanston Smyth. A seafood Paella and a few glasses of wine were consumed. He is preparing for his solo show at the Rendezvous Gallery in Aberdeen which takes place at the end of April. Amazing Artist!

                                      


                                      

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart