Monday, 10 May 2010

Sneaky Peek

Halooooooooooo

I'm sorry for being so ridiculously absent. I have been in Tahiti partying with Dan Aykroyd and his new wife Rustie Lee. It was all going well until Howard from Take That turned up with his record bag and started playing Antiguan Shoe Trance. Not Cool! Dan, Rustie and I decided to part ways before the vibe died completely.

So here I am back in the studio.

Here's a sneaky peek at two of the smaller pieces for the McArthur/Lisle showdown in July at UnionGallery. I will not be revealing anything else before the openingThe opening is the 1st of July at some time after 6pm, I suppose. Put it in your diaries and come along with your sunglasses. It will be a blinder.



I have also begun another Gemini painting for this show. No swanning around this time! I will post   more on this painting as it progresses. One or two of you might recognise the model.



Bye for now xx

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart