Thursday, 10 June 2010

My new acquisition.

Acquired this 70's telephone from a carboot sale a few weeks back. What a wonderful object! I do, however, still need to figure out how to convert it for use with a current phone line. Any suggestions on how to do this myself would be welcome.

I think I will do a fairly substantial painting of it once the UnionGallery show is in the bag.


Almost as an afterthought, I have just finished two wee paintings of hawk moths to include in the UnionGallery show. I'm pretty pleased with them. Here's a wee photo that doesn't give too much away. The devil, as they say, is in the details.




I have been meaning to direct your attention to the diary of a great friend of mine Victoria Ryder. Her African diaries make compelling reading and should act as inspiration to us all. Please check out the beautifully written account of her experiences here LINK

That is all

The Lisle

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart