Friday, 11 March 2011

Photography

This week I have decided to up my game where photography is concerned. I have ordered a few gadgets and I am excited about the new possibilities. Lighting is important in my work so that is next weeks focus (see what I did there?). I am also going to be looking into the possibility of unusual camera angles when posing a model. Tres Exciting!

Here is a LINK to an Edinburgh based chap called Tobias Feltus. His photography is right up my street. Dramatic, weird and technically superb. He also has a rather impressive mustachio. It would appear that he is from a prolifically creative family. I have been a fan of his fathers paintings for some time but have only just made the connection. Go have a look at Alan Feltus.


Will post more when I return from El Studio Diablo

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart