Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Better Mood today

I'm in a slightly less gloomsome mood today. Stayed at studio until 9pm and didn't really notice. I have achieved a great deal and hope that will tire my feverishly overactive brain enough to get some sleep.

Leda has an eye infection. I took her to the vet and he put day-glow green dye in her eyes to check for something or other. Anyway, on the way home she was getting funny looks as she had glowing green eyes and green snot dribbling from her nose. She looked pretty spooky. Didn't last all the way hame, more's the pity. Here's a picture of her in the hills above Aboyne, Aberdeenshire not so long ago. We were very happy.


Here's a poor photo of the progress since yesterday. I think I may get this more or less finished tomorrow.


Somebody send me some money I'm starving

Lots of love
D&;L

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart