Thursday, 14 July 2011

slow day

Today has been a bit slow. I have started redrawing this on very fine grained linen as the hole could not be repaired.


 I have cut it from the canvas and cut away sections of the areas surrounding the figure. I will fix it to a panel and probably make a study of it to explore a few ideas I have had recently. Mainly exploring different textures, painting methods and a wee bit of a foray into gold leaf territory. I think I will try to use it as a piece for the next show... if it works.

I have also tickled the new red one and think it looks a bit chinese. I will run with this.

There was a bag of tennis balls awaiting us at the studio this morning courtesy of Alistair "Andy Murray" Walton. Leda was very pleased.

That is all
XD&L

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart