Wednesday, 22 August 2012

The busy week


Here's The Fantastic writer and all round smooth man Mr Michael Keeble. When visiting the Royal Burgh Mike always makes time to see me. He popped down to the new and partially finished studio on his seaward travels to pick up a new addition to his collection. I have known Mike for a shocking 18 years and he has never failed to encourage me in my creative pursuits. Total Legend. Check his talent here LINK


Here is Janice Curless. I spent a wonderful, if not slightly too warm and long, day with her in Toryglen in Glasgow. It was my birthday and I decided to spend it at the Gala day with lots of kids making arty stuff. It was fun and spending time with The Janice was great but I think next birthday I will hide under the bed. Janice is also a spectacularly talented painter who devotes a huge amount of time to great things like THIS

Will post some painty stuff tomorrow and will probably clean the lens on the old camera phone too.
XD&L

No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart