Monday, 6 May 2013

An overdue visit


I scooted over to Glasgow at the weekend to spend a couple of days with one of my oldest friends The Talented Mr Steven Urquhart. I was invited to his home music studio for a well overdue catch-up and to make some music. Steve is both a talented visual artist and musician with an extraordinary ability to drag you into his own artistic mischief. His madcap approach to his creative outpourings is, however, underpinned by rock solid technical know-how and I was barely there five minutes before he had me singing into a microphone. An evil bit of Vincent Price inspired electronica and a hideously brilliant cover of Bowie's Changes later and I was back on a train to Edinburgh.

A funny and profoundly intelligent man. Steven Urquhart. Here is a LINK to his sonic cheekiness. Speakers to 11 please!

Today is a good one
XD&L


No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart