Thursday, 30 May 2013

Here's a lovely thing that happened today


My old friend Kelvin Slack of Prophesy Tattoo has decided, rather generously, to spend some time sharing a small amount of his knowledge. He threw me in at the deep end today and had me tattooing the leg of a willing if not overly optimistic volunteer. Luckily the results were not catastrophic! I think it's safe to say that this art form has truly gotten under my skin and I cannot wait to see what surprises he has in store for me next. Here's a LINK to the Prophecy Tattoo site.
And here's what Mr Slack said about it

Dylan lisle had 5 min training today and has never picked up a tattoo machine before in his life! Dylan is a pro Artist from Scotland who happened to pay me a visit this week...there has been talks for a long time about him becoming an ink artist...below is one of dylans oil paintings and also the tattoo he did today in 30 mins...

Dylan is now showing me how he develops his paintings and I am teaching him how to tattoo im sure our sharing of ideas will bring some good works...well done mate!


No comments:

 
Tweets by @dylanlisleart